Salesforce Announces Einstein GPT, the World’s First Generative AI for CRM
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are the two topic that has been talked and worked upon quiet extensively in the recent decade. These feature, stand alone or combined not only enhances the way a business operates but also help give a competition advantage with predictions and insights.
Now, 2023’s topic of discussion is ChatGPT. ChatGPT is an openAI which was initially launched on 30th Nov 2022. Since its launch, this openAI has taken over the world by storm. I am sure most of you reading this post have at least given it shot. Some of you might have asked the bot to write an email (or) write a piece of code (or) run marketing campaign and there are some out there who have invested in forex using this openAI and handful of them might have even got a degree using it (just kidding…!). All I am saying is, this was a long time coming and it will change the way we live forever.
Salesforce Einstein, initially launched at Dreamforce, 2016, is the first comprehensive AI for CRM. It’s an integrated set of AI technologies that makes Salesforce Customer 360 smarter and brings AI to trailblazers everywhere. What makes Einstein different?
Einstein is the only comprehensive AI for CRM. It is:
- Data-ready — You don’t have to do data preparation or manage models. Just put the data in Salesforce and it works.
- Modelling-ready — Multitenant, automated machine learning means the right model is automatically fit to your organization.
- Production-ready — No DevOps needed. It’s part of the same trusted Salesforce platform, with model management and monitoring tools.
Einstein enables you to become an AI-first company so you can get smarter and more predictive about your customers.
- Sales can anticipate next opportunities and exceed customer needs
- Service can be proactive by resolving cases before they happen
- Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize experiences like never before
- IT can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for employees and customers
With constant developments, Salesforce AI will only improve and handle predictions and automatons better by the day. It’s not taking over the world phenomenon but will improve workload by automating a lot of tasks. For example, sending an email at the right time using the right text.
It goes without saying that Salesforce would like to take a crack at ChatGPT and they did. Launched on the 7th March 2023, Salesforce Einstein GPT, is definitely going to be a head turner.
Einstein GPT is the next generation of Einstein, Salesforce’s AI technology that currently delivers more than 200 billion AI-powered predictions per day across the Customer 360. And by combining proprietary Einstein AI models with ChatGPT or other leading large language models, customers can use natural-language prompts on CRM data to trigger powerful, time-saving automations, and create personalized, AI-generated content. Launching today are:
- Einstein GPT for Sales: Auto-generate sales tasks like composing emails, scheduling meetings, and preparing for the next interaction.
- Einstein GPT for Service: Generate knowledge articles from past case notes. Auto-generate personalized agent chat replies to increase customer satisfaction through personalized and expedited service interactions.
- Einstein GPT for Marketing: Dynamically generate personalized content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising.
- Einstein GPT for Slack Customer 360 apps: Deliver AI-powered customer insights in Slack like smart summaries of sales opportunities and surface end users actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Einstein GPT for Developers: Improve developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary large language model by using an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
Are you interested in knowing how ChatGPT works with salesforce?. Reach out to EminenceVSP’s team to help you get started.